Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tender Tennessee Christmas

This year, Jon and I and my parents headed out to Nashville to visit my sister Kristin for Christmas. We had a fantastic time in the beautiful state of Tennessee. It was a great time enjoying family and being somewhere other than Orange County. Jon and I definitely needed the break after the crazy Christmas season we had just been through at work. Thanks K, for letting us invade your house and come visit for Christmas! We had a wonderful time!


The first morning, we headed to the famous Pancake Pantry and then went on a hike around Radner Lake. Absolutely beautiful! We even saw deer jumping around.




Kristin also was able to get us tickets to the Titans football game. Great game... REALLY cold!


Here we are before going out to a nice steak dinner at the Stoney River. Mom and Dad's treat! Probably the best steak I've ever had! Thanks M&D! Overall, it was a great trip and a much needed vacation!

1 comment:

juliana said...

Like the subtle Amy Grant reference...

"that's the only Christmas for me... where the love circles around us, like the gifts around our tree..."

:)