Friday, May 16, 2008

A Little Bit of Catch Up

April was a busy month, here are a few things that happened around the Kearley household...


Maverick is growing up quite nicely. He loves being outside! He's the best dog... so much fun!


My friend Alissa was in town from up north, so the 7 of us girls went to dinner at Javiers for some girl time. And then a few of us got together for a picnic at the Orange circle with the kids. All the girls kids are so adorable. It's fun to see them all as moms!


My mom, sister and I also surprised my dad with a small retirement party. He kept telling us that he didn't want anything, but you can't pass up a chance to celebrate not working anymore! We took him wine tasting in an excursion limo. He was shocked. My sister even flew in as a surprise. It was great!

Lot's more going on, more to come soon.

No comments: